BCL’s non-combustible wood solution, Aluminium ‘TIMBER EFFECT’, has recently gained full ASIAD compliance through 3rd party UKAS verification and now can provide our panel systems for any UK Airport project!
This is a very large step for our faux wood slatted panel systems as it opens up the design possibilities for Architects and Contractors that are working on ASIAD regulated projects – allowing them the deliver beautifully realistic, organic looking fire resistant wood walls and wood ceilings, with 1000’s of colours and textures, all with the assurance of meeting the very stringent security compliance standards required for UK Airport projects.
- Over 2000+ natural looking TIMBER EFFECT options
- 2500+ RAL colour, non-combustible acoustic fabrics
- Acoustic performance (up to Class A ISO 11654:1997)
- Up to Class A1-s2,d0 fire performance (EN13501-1)
- Integrated lighting
- Demountable Access panels
- Full BIM Level 4 design (in Revit or similar)
- Direct Installation
To view our ‘TIMBER EFFECT’ brochure and find out more click here