Configure your BCL panel system, selecting your timber species, fabric colour and acoustic performance to create unique walls and ceilings that are tailored to your design and performance requirements.
- For internal systems choose from our premium Pantone colour range or standard monochrome fabrics to creat unique statements in colour.
- Choose your slat size from any of our standard dimensions:
- 19, 25, 44, 69, 94, 119 & 144mm
- We have a range of timber profiles that can be used depending on whether your slats are ‘open’ with gaps in between, like our acoustic panels or ‘closed’ with the slats overlapping, typically used for external cladding.
- BCL panels can achieve the very highest acoustic performance. The larger the open area (gap between slats) the greater the acoustic performance. You can decide your gap based on performance or simply what you would like to see.
- The precentage of open area dictates the acoustic class a system can achieve;
- 40% or over = Class A
- 30% to 39% = Class B
- 20% to 29% = Class C
- 10% to 19% = Class D
- BCL offer a range of treatment options for both internal and external applications. These include:
- Class 1/0 SSF impregnation (no coating)
- Class 1/0 lacquer (clear or pigmented)
- UV resistant lacquer (clear, matt)
- Anti-bacterial lacquer (clear, gloss)
- Anti-graffiti coating (clear, gloss)
- Decorative coating (any colour opaque or translucent)
- Timber charring
- Sacrificial grey stain (minimising colour change of timber)